Fall Prevention Technologies supply International standard and high quality permanent life lines. These permanent lifelines were chosen after careful consideration, to enable us to provide you as the customer with the best product at the best prices.
Over the years Fall Prevention Technologies have installed various life line systems at key buildings and sites in South Africa. Contact us with your enquiry, and we will give you a safe and secure solution.
Our systems are safe and easy to use. Only the best quality products is good enough to secure any person working at height.
How to achieve smooth transition through intermediate and corner brackets has vexed lifeline engineers for decades. Our new CheckLine Ball provides a revolutionary solution.
The CLB comes in a number of forms:
- The removable model opens by a simple two-movement button, and can be fitted to the line at any point.
- The fixed model enters the system via an inline spring-loaded gateway, which can be fitted at the end of the system or along the lifeline as required.
- The overhead trolley is a permanently installed feature, and has been designed to run on the CheckLine II system. The wheels, rollers and bearing allow the trolley to move over the intermediate brackets without interruption, even with a fall arrest block attached.
Checkmate provides a range of accessories to complement and finish the CheckLine system.
Checkmate has developed a special battery operated portable crimping device to aid and speed up installation.
EXTREMITY POST ANCHORS
Our Extremity Post Anchors are formed from cast stainless steel and have forged eyebolt attachments.
EPAs come in two forms:
- TopFix End Post – Electropolished and powder-coated for ultimate corrosion protection. The baseplate suits most common roof types, from composite panels to standing seam, PVC and concrete covered in bitument.
- InLine End Bracket – This bracket is designed to ensure up to three bolt locations in any orientation. Supplied complete with a neoprene gasket, to seal from water ingress and stop bi-metallic corrosion.
INLINE DAMPER SYSTEM
Uniquely designed and packed with staged progressive rubber dampers, Checkmate’s Inline Damper System reduces extremity loading by up to 40%.
The IDS is connected to an end bracket using an adjustable toggle, and is crimped onto the 8mm cable using a special crimper. It can be used in conjunction with a TopFix End Post to reduce loads by over 60%.
LOAD CONTROL DEVICE
When designing horizontal lifelines, it is critical to understand the inline tension force of the system. Our Load Control Device informs the installer of a safe cable tension range.